Discover the fastest-growing online communities
Access a curated database with the fastest-growing online communities on Reddit that can sustain your next business.
"There are hundreds of wonderful startups waiting to be built using this simple strategy: create a product that serves the unmet needs of an individual subreddit."
Greg Isenberg, The Ultimate Guide to Unbundling Reddit
Why should I buy it?
Discover trending communities early.
Finding fast-growing communities takes a lot of time and manual labor.The ExplodingCommunities database provides you with all the data you need, at one glance.This helps you discover trending communities early on gives you a competitive advantage.
Uncover hidden business opportunities.
High-growth communities with a critical mass of members offer tons of opportunities to build profitable internet businesses.We help you identify communities where you have a competitive advantage to build a sustainable business.
Build community-based products.
The community-based approach helps you validate products, stay accountable, and it comes with built-in distribution.Nowadays, as everything is being commoditized, it gets harder and harder to build a moat for your business.Community is one aspect of business that’s harder to commoditize. Build community-based products and you’ll be much harder to copy.
Curated database with 60 communities for entrepreneurs and makers.
We manually go through all of the fastest-growing communities and hand-pick the ones that are most valuable for entrepreneurs and makers.
Extensive database with 600+ communities.
You also get access to an unfiltered database with all 600+ Reddit communities that are currently exploding.Topics include gaming, crypto, investing, art, legal, fitness, writing, nutrition, and many more.
Fastest-growing, SFW communities.
The database only includes safe-for-work (SFW) communities that have grown at least 40% over the last 6 months.That's because the most promising communities for entrepreneurs are the ones that display a certain level of growth:“Subreddits that have grown ~40% or more in the last 6 months are the most promising” -- Greg Isenberg, The Ultimate Guide to Unbundling Reddit
Communities with a critical amount of members.
For a community-based product to sustain your business, it needs to serve a "large enough" community.That's why all communities in our database have a member count of ~50k.
The first 30 copies sell at: $29.99 $49.99
Curated database of 50 communities for entrepreneurs and makers
Unfiltered database of 600+ communities
No question asked money-back guarantee
What's the format of the database?
It's an Airtable base.
Do I need to have the Pro plan of Airtable?
No, you can access the database without having the pro plan of Airtable. However, you do need an Airtable account to access the database.
Is the data updated live?
No, the data of the database is cached. However, we will regularly update the database and the lifetime access includes all future updates.
What platforms do you cover?
Currently, we cover Reddit. We will cover more platforms in future versions.
How is this different from existing tools?
Existing tools don't allow you to filter for:
- number of subscribers.
- growth rate.
Some tools offer parts of this, but they don't offer an all-in-one solution: a database of communities filtered by number of subscribers, growth rate, and SFW-communities.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes, we have a no-question-asked refund policy.
Any other questions?
Send them our way! firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditionsThese Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions. This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.Intellectual Property RightsYou are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.RestrictionsYou are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing; Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and ExplodingCommunities may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are condential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.No warrantiesThis Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ExplodingCommunities makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall ExplodingCommunities, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and ExplodingCommunities, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ExplodingCommunities from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.Variation of TermsExplodingCommunities is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.AssignmentExplodingCommunities shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.Entire AgreementThese Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between ExplodingCommunities and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.Governing Law & JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Germany for the resolution of any disputes.ContactSend me an email email@example.com or DM me at Twitter @MatthiasGabrie6
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.How we use your informationWe use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.GDPR Data Protection RightsWe would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.Children's InformationAnother part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ExplodingCommunities does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.